Watchdog Planning offers comprehensive financial planning services for individuals and small businesses. Our detailed financial plans typically include:
- Balance sheet showing assets, liabilities and net worth
- Current budget analysis with cash flow projections
- Review of current debt structure and savings plans
- Analysis of investments and assessment of risk tolerance
- Retirement planning projections incorporating social security strategies
- Review of life and long-term care insurance coverage
- Estate planning overview including account registration and titling review
- Funding strategies for college and education
When providing financial planning services, our role is to:
1) Discover your financial and personal goals. We want to know what gets you out of bed in the morning and what keeps you awake at night. A happy life is not just about money!
2) Determine if you’re on the right track. We do this by looking at your current and future financial picture based on what you’re doing today.
3) Identify what can be changed to steer you in the right direction. Knowing the gaps and opportunities you have can help you reach your goals and give you peace of mind.
4) Prioritize and execute any changes. Implementation is the key ingredient of a successful financial plan. We will work with you and your other advisors to set everything in motion.
5) Monitor to stay on track and adjust for any unexpected changes. Financial planning is a process, not a means to an end, and the most successful clients revisit their plans regularly, not just when a crisis strikes.